DeviAligner™ — Surface & Underground Alignment System
The DeviAligner is a portable battery operated north seeking gyro alignment system designed to make and record highly accurate measurements of True North, inclination and roll angles both at surface and underground drill sites.
|Dimensions:||12.6” x 9.8” x 8.5”(32.0 cm x 24.9 cm x 21.7 cm)|
|Azimuth Accuracy:||0.2° sec lat|
|Tilt and Roll Accuracy:||0.1 degrees|
|Setting time:||5 minutes|
|Typical battery life:||6 – 12 hours (depend on temperature and number of batteries)|
|Charge time:||3 hours|
|Temperature (operate):||-20°C to 55°C|
|Temperature (storage):||-40°C to 80°C|
|Connection:||Android app or web interface|
|Battery life/type:||15 hours/Lithium|
The DeviAligner is a state-of-the-art north seeking gyro system, with among the fastest setting time available on the market. With plug-and-play functionality it is easily used to align drills and collars both on sufrace and underground.
The system features an easy to operate Android app, wireless communication, standard rechargeable and replaceable batteries and a maintenance free opera-tion.
- Diamond Drilling
- Reverse Circulation
- Geotechnical investigation
- Compact plug & play system;
- Complete north seeking gyrocompass;
- Unique strap-down bracket;
- Wireless communication with Android app;
- No recalibration required;
- Double Rechargeable battery for continuous usage;
- Among the fastest-setting times in the industry;
- Purchase or rental option.