DeviSight™ — Ensuring your direction with a True North Azimuth Alignment System
DeviSight is non magnetic GPS compass for surface alignment application True North Azimuth, DIP, latitude and longitude coordinates.
|Surface Azimuth Accuracy:||0.5 degrees (capable to 0.4 degrees)|
|Tilt and Roll Accuracy:||+/- 0.1 degrees|
|Azimuth Sampling Speed:||10 per sec|
|Typical battery life:||LifePo4 (depend on Wi-Fi usage)|
|Charge time/battery life:||3 hrs / 11-13 hrs|
|Dimensions:||22.7” long, 3.78’’ deep and 1.7” tall (57.6cmx9.6cmx4.3cm)|
Onboard Management software
|Temp:||-40 ˚C to 70 ˚C|
|Satellite Constellations:||GPS and GLONASS (GNSS)|
|Wi-Fi connection supports:||Android, iOS, MS compatible|
The GPS signal is used to record, latitude and longitude coordinates of the alignment being measured. Highly accurate accelerometers allow transferring the alignment from a nearby location for e.g. fine tuning of rig alignment.
The DeviSight rechargeable battery life provides 11-12 hours on a full charge, twice the capacity of its closest competitor.
- Record azimuth, latitude, longitude, inclination, roll, date, time;
- Most accurate system available in this category;
- Final surface positions stored in a secure format.
- Azimuth Accuracy: 0.5 degrees (capable to 0.4 degrees)
- Tilt and Roll Accuracy: +/- 0.1 degrees
- Azimuth Sampling Speed: 10 per sec