With diamond core drilling programs generally having deeper targets, being more susceptible to deviation, and being more expensive to operate then other hard rock drilling applications, when it comes to borehole surveying instrumentation there is much less tolerance for failure and higher demand for efficient, precise results.
It is also common for diamond core drilling programs to utilize multiple rod sizes making survey instrument centralization and compatibility a challenge.
The solution is borehole surveying instrumentation that can stand up to the challenge of greater depths whilst performing optimally. Devico borehole surveying products are just that. Designed and built in Norway with over 30 years of direct drilling experience, our products are robust, reliable and accurate.
DeviGyro Overshot Xpress (or OX for short) is a purpose-built overshot survey solution for the diamond core drilling application. Enabling continuous gyro surveying up to 100m/min whilst retrieving the core tube, minimizing the impact on drilling productivity. The compact 1.2m design improves operator handling, making it a safer option compared to conventional overshot survey systems.
DeviAligner is a state-of-the-art north seeking rig alignment system, with the fastest settling time available on the market. Recording precise azimuth, inclination and roll angles, both surface and underground through advanced fibre optic gyro technology.
DeviCloud makes the onsite processing, transfer, and management of borehole survey data, more streamlined than ever. Supporting two-way communication between site and office, reducing the risk of miscommunication.
- Quick set up time
- At-rig QA/QC control
- Fast, precise rig alignment
- Repeatable precision at any angle
- User-friendly, intuitive operating software
- Supported hole sizes: Ø28mm to Ø400mm
- Quick, precious rig alignment & collar pick up
- High speed, continuous surveying (up to 100m/min)
- Ultra-versatile, suited to a wide range of applications.
- Seamless data transfer between site and office
- Simple onsite calibration check procedures
- Comprehensive QA Analysis & Reporting
- Scandinavian made – Robust and reliable
- Available for purchase or rental